This Section Covers the Following Topics:
To access your account settings you must be logged into your Out East account as an agent. If you see the 'Agent Tools' drop down option across the top nave, then you are logged in correctly.
After logging in, hover over the 'Your Account' drop down option on the top right of the page. From there, you can update your email preferences, update your profile information, or sign out of your account.
On Out East, you can customize your email settings based on your personal needs and interests.
1. Saved Listings: When you save a listing on Out East, you can decide how often you would like to receive email updates about it. If you chose 'instant', you'll get an email every time there's a signifcant change to the listing, e.g. a price change or status change.
2. Saved Search: On Out East, you can also choose how often you would like to receive updated on your saved searches. If you choose 'daily', you'll get a single email in your inbox every day, consolidating all updates to your saved searches. If you choose 'instant', you'll get an email whenever there's a change in any of your saved searches.
3. Marketing Emails: You can also opt in to our weekly newsletter, which is sent out every Wednesday night and features a curated mix of gorgeous properties, good deals, and buzzworthy news.
4. OutEast Emails: If you prefer to receive no emails from Out East, you can opt out of getting emails entirely. If you choose this option, you will not receive updates to your saved searches or saved properties.
Here's how you can updated your personal profile on Out East.
1. Basic Information: You can update your account with basic contact information including your name, email, and phone number. Make sure you hit the 'Save' button before closing out!
2. Change Password: If you wish to change your password, you can do so by logging into your account settings. If you don't remember your old password, be sure to sign-out of your account completely. Then, select the 'Sign In' option on the OutEast homepage. Then click 'Forgot Password'. This will automatically email you a reset password link.